Notification of
Courses
How to Register
& Class Schedule
Home|About Howard Rontal|Contact|FAQ|Mobile

2. Massage Client Testimonials - Christine Williams

Pages: 12

Dear Ms. Williams,

I've been coming to you for three years now and I just wanted to let you know how much your massages have been helping with my fibromyalgia.

Prior to the massages, I wasn't sleeping well and woke up exhausted and with extremely sore muscles. I had to take a bath to relieve the soreness and could barely make it through the day. Now when I wake up, I'm more refreshed, my muscles feel more normal and on occasion, I shower instead of soaking in the bath tub. I feel that I'm slowly getting my life back.

Thank you for your strong hands, diligence and the willingness to work around my hectic schedule. You and the myofascial massage technique have been a Godsend to me.

Sincerely,
Mary Jane Murawka

My diabetes has been better controlled

Below are client testimonials for Chris Williams, a practitioner of Myofascial Release Massage in Dearborn, MI. She can be reached at 313) 407-5275

Back to Certified Practitioners

Pages: 12

Howard Rontal demonstrates MRM Massage

"I've been getting some excellent and, at times, eye-popping results using the Myofascial Release Massage techniques.

"So now I'm applying things I learned in your course to situations I never before used to treat fascial problems.

"Also, the myofascial work I'm doing now is much more effective than what I used to do previously.

"As a result, I'm telling my clients to expect weeks of treatment for their conditions and instead they're getting better in a matter of days.

"After being a PT for 15 years I didn't know how much I still needed to learn!

"Ken Rude
PT
Pine Plains, NY"

More Testimonials